Heres to another great year!

New Years is upon us. What not a better time to create some ridiculous goals that can probably never be achieved to full completion. Here I go.

Things I want to achieve for 2010-

Stick to a Budget

Keep my receipts and do something with them (see 1st goal)

Pay my bills on time (read: NO late fees!)

Do not eat out more than once a month

Start cooking and following nourishing traditions more closely

Cut refined sugar out of the diet

Successfully make mozzarella cheese

Finish recovering greenhouse

Start a new compost pile

Recycle more

Make a conscious effort to use less plastic packaging

I could go on for days and days, but these are the big things. I would really like to start here and see where it goes. I know some will be broken right away and some will last longer. These are mainly for me to just check back in with and get grounded to what I am really trying to achieve in 2010: Self-Sustainability.

2009 was a wonderful year for me. Fairly uneventful and full of wonderful surprises all at the same time. I am happy that another year has come to an end and I am even happier to start yet another decade. I wish everyone peace and happiness for the new year and hope that everyone’s dreams come true.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment